Sunday, October 5, 2008

More Stephanie

This woman is fabulous. I have had so much fun this weekend working with Stephanie and my wife Kori ( http://korig.blogspot.com/ ). I have captured some amazing shots and have been noticed by several forums for this work. I can't wait to see the excitement on Stephanie's face when she sees all of the proofs that aren't on here. If you're reading this Stephanie there's a few more on my other site.

Stephanie-5597-2

Stephanie-5161

Stephanie-5454

Stephanie-5368

Stephanie-5315

Stephanie-4681

Stephanie-4765

This was shot specifically at the request of Stephanie and it turned out great!!!

Stephanie-5087

I can't wait to do another shoot like this...

1 comment:

KoriG said...

Great shots! I love the waterfall shot and the one under the flag. Laying on the ground in that funky pose really paid off!